Ligilactobacillus salivarius LS01
Author: Andrea Lisi < Back to all posts
Published: Wed, Sep 22, 21 1 min to read
Genus: Ligilactobacillus Specie: salivarius Strain: LS01
Proven beneficial effects on: Skin.
These live bacteria are included in Fermento Skin probiotics.
Benefits for atopic dermatitis, rosacea, urticaria, acne have been shown in 8 clinical studies. Also, there is some research on going shown potential benefits of this strain on Parkinson disease:
- Changing of fecal flora and clinical effect of L. salivarius LS01 in adults with atopic dermatitis. (J. Clin. Gastroenterol)
- Preliminary results on clinical effects of probiotic Lactobacillus salivarius LS01 in children affected by atopic dermatitis. (J. Clin. Gastroenterol)
- Treatment of atopic dermatitis eczema with a high concentration of Lactobacillus salivarius LS01 associated with an innovative gelling complex: a pilot study on adults. (J. Clin. Gastroenterol)
- New Approach in Acne Therapy, A Specific Bacteriocin Activity and a Targeted Anti IL-8 Property in Just 1 Probiotic Strain, the L. salivarius LS03. (LS01, LS02, LS03) - (J. Clin. Gastroenterol)
- Probiotics and refractory chronic spontaneous urticaria (Eur. Ann. Allergy Clin Immunol.)
- A case of Scalp Rosacea treated with low dose doxycycline and probiotic therapy and literature review on therapeutic options. (Dermatol Ther.)
- Probiotics May Have Beneficial Effects in Parkinson's Disease: In vitro Evidence. (Front Immunol.)