Ligilactobacillus plantarum LP01
Genus: Ligilactobacillus Specie: plantarum Strain: LP01
Proven beneficial effects on: Skin, Gut
These live bacteria are included in Fermento Skin probiotics.
Benefits for skin, constipation have been shown in 7 clinical studies. Also, there is some research on going shown potential benefits of this strain on Parkinson and ALS disease:
- Skin inflammatory disorders: Beneficial Properties on Membrane Integrity of the Bacterial Strain:Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 (LMG P-21021). Internal study performed by Probiotical SpA.
- Skin inflammatory disorders: In-vitro evaluation of the immunomodulatory properties of the bacterial strains. Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 (DSM 21717), Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 (LMG P-21021) an Bifidobacterium breve BR03 (DSM 16604).
- Acne: new clinical study ongoing.
- New biotherapeutics research on LP01 - Probiotics May Have Beneficial Effects in Parkinson’s Disease: In vitro Evidence. (Front. Immunol.)
- New biotherapeutics research on LP01 - Potential Role of Gut Microbiota in ALS Pathogenesis and Pos- sible Novel Therapeutic Strategies. (J Clin Gastroenterol)
- The use of probiotics in the treatment of constipation in the elderly. (CIBUS)
- The Innovative Potential of Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR06, Lactobacillus pentosus LPS01, Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 andLactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. delbrueckii LDD01 to Restore the Gastric Barrier Effect” in Patients Chronically Treated with PPIs – a Pilot Study. (J Clin Gastroenterol)