Bifidobacterium breve BR03
Genus: Bifidobacterium Specie: breve Strain: B303
Proven beneficial effects on: Skin, Gut
These live bacteria are included in Fermento Skin probiotics.
Benefits for acne, atopic dermatitis, rosacea, urticaria, colics, dhiarrea and constipation have been shown in 8 clinical studies:
- Probiotics reduce gut microbial translocation and improve adult atopic dermatitis. (J Clin Gastroenterol.)
- Efficacia clinica di Lactobacillus salivarius LS01 e Bifidobacterium breve BR03 in pazienti pediatrici affetti da dermatite atopica. (Il medico pediatra)
- New Approach in Acne Therapy: A Specific Bacteriocin Activity and a Targeted Anti IL-8 Property in Just 1 Probiotic Strain, the L. salivarius LS03. (J Clin Gastroenterol.)
- New clinical study for acne ongoing (stay tuned!)
- A case of Scalp Rosacea treated with low dose doxycycline and probiotic therapy and literature review on therapeutic options. (Dermatol Ther.)
- Probiotics and refractory chronic spontaneous urticaria. (Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol.)
- Bifidobacterium breve BR03 and B632 is Effective to Prevent Colics in Bottle-fed Infants: A Pilot, Controlled, Randomized, and Double-Blind Study. (J Clin Gastroenterol.)
- The use of probiotics in healthy volunteers with evacuation disorders and hard stools: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. J Clin Gastroenterol.